Meme from Esther
Pronunciation Key: n. pl. id·i·o·syn·cra·sies - A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
Write down five of your own personal idiosyncracies. Then, if you wish, tag five people to do the same.
1. I like monkeys. This in itself is NOT an idiosyncrasy, but the fact that I actually say "HOLY MONKEYS!" is.
2. When C and I are alone, we make up songs. But we make up the most discordant harmony and rhythms we possibly can and sing at the top of our lungs. Then we look at each other and congratulate each other on how lovely our song was.
3. I chew on the handles of plastic utensils. It's not unusual for me to walk around the office with a spoon sticking out of my mouth.
4. I like to eat red grapes on ritz crackers.
5. Perhaps I've just been online waaay too much, but I actually say "Woot!" when I'm excited and "gasp" instead of just gasping.
If you want to be tagged by it, feel free to gank it from me.