All Memes all the time
Name 5 places other than your house or a knitting store where you have knit...
1. At a Green Day concert in Salt Lake City. (Thanks again, Laurie!)
2. Through my University Graduation.
3. Covered only by a flimsy paper sheet in the doctor's office.
4. Through the Philadelphia Museum of Art (and overlooking the city from the "Rocky" steps).
5. In the delivery room while my sister had her first son.
This is in addition to knitting in cars, buses, planes, trains, etc... and knitting in coffee shops, bookstores, on my lunch breaks, on normal breaks, at my relatives' houses, basically anywhere I can breathe, I can knit.
Where have YOU been knitting?