Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Monday, July 17, 2006

Movin' over

Hey everyone, the time has come, and I have moved my blog over to my own domain at www.mimknits.com. The blog's new address is http://mimknits.com/wordpress or www.mimknits.com/wordpress works too. You can update your links to that. And the RSS and ATOM feeds are working, and bloglines should be migrating subscriptions to the new feeds as soon as I can figure out the verifcation for them. I have reposted the posts from this month (July) over there, but I will leave the rest here for the time being with a link to the old blog.

Yay for the move! Let me know if anything doesn't work. And I've posted a jam tutorial with lots of pictures to celebrate :)

Miriam