Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Monday, July 24, 2006

Pattern Sale

In honor of starting early with the Christmas knitting, I’m offering a sale on patterns. Now through Friday, August 4th, I’m offering a 15% discount on all of the patterns for sale on my site. To receive this discount, you need to enter this code “53322O73″ into the discount box. This includes

* Lightweight Mountain Peaks Shawl - was $6.50, now discounted to $5.53.
* Blessing Socks - was $6.00, now discounted to $5.10.
* Eleanora Socks - was $6.00, now discounted to $5.10.
* Original Mountain Peaks Shawl - was $6.50, now discounted to $5.53.
* Seraphim Shawl - was $6.00, now discounted to $5.10.

If you’ve been waiting until you’re ready to knit the pattern, this would be a good time to buy it. If this goes well, I may have another sale in the future, but for now, this is the only one planned.
Happy knitting!

M

p.s. if someone is willing to test this, I can refund your money, but it won’t let me “send money to myself” so I can’t test it myself.

*FINAL EDIT* It's working now, just be sure you refresh the page before you click the button.

And don't forget that my new blog is located at www.mimknits.com/wordpress. If you subscribe via Bloglines, they have already moved your subscription over to the new feed.