Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Still tidying :)

I've finished an update with corrections for the Blessing Socks. If you purchased the pattern, you have been sent the corrected file to the e-mail account associated with the paypal account you purchased the pattern with. If you would like to purchase the updated pattern, the new pdf is uploaded. Please be sure to refresh the post so that you see the updated date at the bottom to ensure you are purchasing the right pattern.

Also there was some confusion as to whether or not the socks said baraka (meaning blessing), and they do. I checked this with 2 native Arabic speakers. Apparently, the little dot there is very important and unless you can see it (it's hard to spot in the photos) the arabic doesn't make any sense. But it DOES indeed say what it's supposed to say.

_____________________________________


By way of updates, C's socks are plodding along, I've swatched and wound all the yarn for the Renaissance wool scarf, and I'll probably start it this evening after I do some charting. I've worked a few more rows on the new shawl design, but nothing really worth bothering taking pictures of.

I did manage to get my house pretty clean on Friday before I went to Logan for family stuff. It was really nice to come home to a clean house! Now if only I can get to the laundry.....

M